Muse Direct makes prototyping faster, allowing simultaneous multi-person experiences to be streamed and recorded, anytime and anywhere, making data collection in the lab or out in the field simple and portable. With its easy-to-use graphical interface, you can start verifying your algorithm without having to build an entire app first.
Whether you’re building an art installation or in the early stages of app development, Muse Direct provides you with everything from raw data to out-of-the box algorithms so that you can focus on what’s most important – the data.
• Receive and stream raw data from the Muse headband including EEG, accelerometer, gyroscope, battery, and DRL/REF
• Easy-to-use GUI
• Connect via Bluetooth
• Stream live data with OSC to other computers and applications (like Muse Lab!)
• One-click recording
• Use the built-in algorithms: band powers, headband status indicator, data quality indicator, blink event, jaw clench event, and “is user wearing headband” indicator
iOS, Windows 10
• Muse Lab (a visualization tool) >
• Muse Player (a tool for file conversion) >