Many of us know that relationships play a BIG role in our overall well-being, yet find it challenging to make time to cultivate them. While we might think that pushing harder at work, making more money, or meeting a personal achievement will bring us greater life satisfaction, we can lose focus of what really matters, and what brings us true happiness – relationships.
According to psychiatrist and professor at Harvard Medical School, Robert Waldinger, “Good relationships keep us happier and healthier. Period.”
So what does this mean? Relationships are key to our happiness. Not only that, but people with deep meaningful relationships live longer, have healthier brains, and are less likely to encounter cognitive issues such as memory loss later in life.
This month, we are focusing on feeling more delight, connection, and happiness in our day-to-day. Join the free 7-day Tap Into Happiness Challenge and choose from 14 guided meditations that will help you feel a renewed sense of connection and happiness.
What you’ll get:
- Free access to the Tap Into Happiness Challenge Collection of 14 guided meditations
- A Challenge Badge when you listen to 1 meditation each day during the 7-day Challenge
- A chance to WIN a Muse Prize Pack, which includes a Muse headband with an Annual Premium Subscription
How to join:
- Download the Muse app and create an account. If you already have an account, make sure you update to the latest version of the app.
- Sign up for the challenge by November 23rd.
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to access the Challenge collection starting on November 24th.
Complete 1 meditation a day for 7 consecutive days from the 14 Challenge guided meditations. (Don’t worry if you miss a day – we’ll let it slide.)
The Tap Into Happiness Challenge Meditations will be available starting November 24th at 9 am EST until November 30th at 11:59 pm EST under Collections in the Guided Meditation section of the Muse app.
Read the Contest Terms & Conditions HERE >
Read more about our Featured Challenges and Badges HERE >